Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tiger Tattoo Tribal Tattoo

Tiger Tattoo Tribal TattooBeautiful Tiger Tattoo and Tribal Tattoo Design on Arms.

Random Tattoo Quote: Britney Spears in 2000 said this about her supposedly "fake" lower back tattoo, ?if I was to get a fairy on my back, that would be like she?s watching my back.?


Male Tattoo Ideas for Arms

Arm Tattoo Ideas For Girls - Female Arm Tattoo Designs

Tribal Arm Sleeves Tattoo Design

Flower Skull Tattoo Design on Male Arm

Cross Tattoo Design on Male Arm

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

I'm planning my most ambitious tattoo yet. You can never have enough tats.
Amy Winehouse


Giving birth was easier than having a tattoo. Nicole Appleton


Quirky is sexy, like scars or chipped teeth. I also like tattoos - they're rebellious. Jennifer Aniston


FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful. Pamela Anderson


My body is a journal in a way. It's like what sailors used to do, where every tattoo meant something, a specific time in your life when you make a mark on yourself, whether you do it yourself with a knife or with a professional tattoo artist.  Johnny Depp

No comments:

Post a Comment